Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reindeer Preschool Theme

We have been taking turns being sick at our house and I guess it is my turn now.  Thankfully all of the reindeer things I have were already on hand so I just had to pull them out and let my son have fun.
First off you can check out the Reindeer Cam to see what some reindeer are doing right now.  

This Christmas Pack has a fun reindeer color matching game.
The Virtual Vine has a lot of fun reindeer activities including a flannel board story I like to use about Rudolph's nose.

This Reindeer Pack is where most of my activities came from.  It has a fun little story and all kinds of reindeer activities for preschoolers.
My boys had such fun making little paper plate reindeer masks last year that I helped my son make another one this year.  He decided to have an orange nose (mostly because I didn't have any red pom-poms)
We watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and sang the song.  My son kept his nose on while he watched the movie.

No comments: