Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How the Grinch Stole Christmas Preschool Theme

Today we read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" by Dr. Seuss.
After we read the book we did a few Grinchy activities.
Find some coloring pages here.
The maze shown above and other activities here.
This is a freebie for a little bit older than my guy, but looks fun here.
Naturally my son wanted to paint his Grinch.
Then I cut it out for him.
We made Grinch Crinkle Cookies. My son enjoyed helping.  He put the cookie dough in the powdered sugar and thought that was great fun.
You can find the recipe here.  There is also another more minty cookie recipe here
My cookies don't look very green because I was really low on green food coloring.

We also watched the cartoon of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".  After that we took turns hiding the Grinch around the house and having the other person find him.
You can also check out my posts from 2012 and 2011 for more Grinch related activities!

No comments: