Monday, October 15, 2012

Owls

There are a lot of really cute and fun owl stuff available for free out there.  My son had a great time doing patterns with this free printable.
 We practiced counting to ten with these completely adorable owls that I found here.
 One large and awesome Owl Preschool pack that includes this shape matching activity that I found last year.  It's part of her free section.
 Totally Tots has some fun owl activities including these downloads.
 This word search was great for introducing my son to word searches because it had simple words.
 This coloring page is so awesome that I colored one myself and my oldest came home and saw them and asked me to print one for him to color too.
 Of course, my son wanted some kind of owl craft so I found this cute paper plate owl.  He had a blast painting and helping me glue the pieces together.  I used brackets to attach the wings so he could move them.

No comments: