Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Party Hats

My youngest son's first birthday is this week so I thought I'd share some of the things I've put together to help celebrate. 
My oldest son loves party hats and so I decided instead of buying some ugly ones from the store. I would try making my own.  I found a party hat template by doing a general search.  Here are the three party hats.
I decided to make the Birthday Boy's hat a little different from the other two.
Here are the hats for the other two boys.
I punched a small hole on each side of the hat put an eyelet in the hole to make it more secure.  Then I took strings from some old store bought hats I had and used them on our homemade ones.

Another fun thing for a party might be to make the hats and let the children decorate their own hat.

No comments: