Monday, August 4, 2008

Zoo Week, Day One


We are having a zoo week at our house. Here is a list of websites that I used to plan our week.
www.pammshouse.com
www.preschoolrainbow.org
www.angelfire.com
www.archjrc.com
www.stepbystecc.com
www.dltk-kids.com
www.preschoolexpress.com
I also did a few of my own ideas, but I used these resources for most of my planning.
Today we ate animal crackers and each time my son took one out of the bag we would name it and make the noise of that animal. We also had Monkey Shakes which called for 2 cup milk, 2 cups crushed ice, one babana, and one package of chocolate pudding.

We made animal masks, acted like different kinds of zoo animals, and played with a match up game that I made with my Cricut Machine. You can see a picture of that above. I also pulled out all of my sons books and games that had to do with different zoo animals. Should be a fun week.

No comments: