Thursday, July 31, 2008

Snacktime

I'm always on the lookout for some good snack ideas. They can be quick, easy things or something that takes a little preparation on my part depending on the day. I am going to try something new with my son probably started next week. We have an am snack and a pm snack. I'm going to buy everything I need for all the snacks all week and take pictures of them and put them together on one page and then he can pick out what he wants each time and we will check it off the list. I will post what I've done sometime soon. In the meantime, here are some simple snack ideas:

celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins (Ants on a Log)
cheese quesadilla
fruit cups
homemade smoothie
carrot sticks, other veggies with ranch for dip
plain popcorn
pudding
string cheese and crackers
applesauce
cheese and crackers
graham crackers and milk
mini muffins
minig bagels
english muffins
dried fruit
homemade popsicles-so easy just make some of your child's favorite juice pour into popsicle molds and freeze

No comments: