Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pizza- Day Three

I made this pizza from cardstock. It was a pattern I had out of a real old book my mom gave me. It is copyrighted so I am not going to post a template of it, but it would be real easy to make your own or find one. I love it because there is so much you can do with it. From the book my mom had it was actually a job chart. There are different pepperoni's on each pizza so it is a great counting activity and you can put numbers on the crust to match and anything else you can think of.
Tonight we had something called Cheesy Pizza Wedges (www.kraftfoods.com). It was real good. Although I realized it was more of an appetizer than an actual meal. It does say that on the website I just didn't pay attention to that until tonight when I was making it. Really, though if you eat enough it can become a meal. :)

No comments: