Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pizza- Day Two

We had Breakfast Pizza this morning (http://www.childrensrecipes.com/article_039.htm). It was our first time trying it out. It is okay, but not a new family favorite.
For an afternoon snack I made my son this Pizza Dip that I found on http://www.kraftfoods.com/ (look up Pizza Dip for One)
We also added felt pizzas to our dramatic play collection. Just buy an assortment of colors and cut them out for a crust, sauce, cheese, and various toppings. If you want you could do different shapes for everything to help your child learn and recognize the different shapes. My son loves these felt pizzas and had a great time playing with them. You can make them as big or small as you want. I used the outer rim of a canning jar lid for a guide for my pizza crust circle.
We, of course kept having fun with our Pizza Parlor.





1 comment:

Mabel said...

How fun! Can't wait to see what other fun ideas you have planned for pizza week, but it's making me hungry for pizza. Did Vance like the pizza dip with Ritz crackers? It looks good. And I love the idea of the felt pieces to make his own pizza.