Thursday, June 19, 2008

Car Seats

Recently we purchased our toddler a new car seat. His younger brother had grown out of the one he was in and so we bumped our toddler to a new one and gave our baby his old one. Does anyone else dread car seat shopping? I sure do. Every time we've done it, I haven't enjoyed it. We looked and looked all over the stores for what we wanted and couldn't find a thing. Finally I found a Graco Nautilus 3-1. I have been really happy with our purchase. It has the five point harness which we need for our son, but it will convert to a high back and no back booster seat. It wasn't the cheapest car seat we could have bought, but also not the most expensive one. Car Seats are so important. I thought I would just share this website with you http://www.aap.org/family/carseatguide.htm. I am still on the look out for the perfect rear-facing car seat...or near perfect anyway.

No comments: