Thursday, April 17, 2014

Letter E/Easter Eggs

Today we talked about the letter E and Easter Eggs!  This wrapped up going through the alphabet for the second time this preschool year.
Here is an egg shaped lacing card I made many years ago.  It has held up well.  I used cardstock, patterned paper, eyelets, a hole punch, yarn, and tape on the ends of the yarn.
 3 Dinosaurs has some egg printables in her Easter Printable Pack.
 This Reading Mama also has an Easter Pre-K pack with egg activities like the one below.
 1+1+1=1 has an E is for egg pack that we used activities from.
 Here is a printable sight word coloring page.
 The big event was coloring eggs!  I decided to give a new method a try that I found on pinterest using crayons while the egg is still real warm.  My son had a good time.  I was worried about him hurting his hands since the egss were still hot so I had him wear gloves and it worked well.  Here is the link. 
 He had fun, but kind of got tired so after two eggs by himself I did a couple with him and then he asked his dad to draw on a couple.  
Tomorrow will be our big Easter Preschool Day!

No comments: