Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rain Preschool Theme

I thought it'd be fun to do some Spring things over the next couple of months so today we talked about rain.
 I used two other main sources for our rain theme.  3 Dinosaurs has a Spring Printable Pack with some rain things in it.  Our Little Monkey's has an April Showers Printable Pack that has some really cute graphics.
 My son decided to draw a picture of rain clouds, raindrops, and grass.  I don't know that it shows up very well in the picture, but it was good practice drawing.
 We also read Mo Willem's Elephant and Pigge Book, "Are You Ready to Play Outside".  The rain  puts a damper on Gerald and Piggie's plans to play outside.  My son has really been loving these books for many reasons, one is that he can read many of the words in them now.

No comments: