Friday, March 14, 2014

Letter G/Green Preschool Theme

Today we talked about the letter G and the color green!  We won't be doing preschool on Monday so I thought this would be our tribute to St. Patrick's Day.
Over the Big Moon has a St. Patrick's Day pre-k printable pack.
My son made a "My Green Book" and helped me read it.
This St. Patrick's Day Preschool Pack has fun green and festive activities.
 My File Folder has a "Love the Irish" file folder color matching game.
 2 Teaching Mommies also has a St. Patrick's Day Pack worth looking at.  

My son wanted to make a green caterpillar for a craft.  Here is his art work.
 We also went on a "Green Hunt"  searching our house and outside for green things.  Here he found his Kermit the Frog.
He also has this blankie, green frog that my mom made him when he was born that he sleeps and snuggles with.

No comments: