Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Claus 2012 Activities

We sang "Up on the Housetop" and "Santa Claus is Coming To Town"  to kick off our Santa Claus day.  We also read some favorite Santa Claus books, "Twas The Night Before Christmas" by Mary Engelbriet and  "I Believe in Santa Claus" by Diane Adamson. 

My kids love getting e-mails from Santa with videos customized just for them from Portable North Pole.

I found some fun activities to practice writing.  I found these here.  This pack includes other things as well, but my son wrote down ways to get on Santa's good list and he wrote a letter to Santa.

The rest of the activities we did are ones we have done before, but since we enjoy them they are worth repeating.  Instructions for this Curly Beard Santa can be found here and a template for this Santa here.
 This Santa Claus face has been a big hit so we did it again this year.  He has a much fuller beard this time around.  :)
 You can check out my full Santa Claus post from 2011 here and from 2010 here.  Here is a Santa Hat we did a few years ago.  

No comments: