Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

We talked about Christmas Ornaments yesterday.  Our power was off for most of the day though so I am now just getting around to blogging about it.  Since our Christmas Tree day was full of tons of activities we kept this day a lot more low key.

We did an ornament lacing card that I made a couple of years ago.
 We also did several activities from the preschool packs that I posted about in my "Oh Christmas Tree" post.


 We also made these really fun Christmas ornaments that you can find out more about here.  This was very much a parent guided activity for us, but my son had fun helping me pick out the ribbons, paper, and pulling the ribbons through the holes.  We experimented a little with it.
You can see what we did on our Christmas Ornament Theme last year here.

Shared With:
abc button

No comments: