Saturday, June 27, 2009

Preschool Activities week of June 29-July 3


Evidently summer is upon us. Last week we didn't even touch a single activity for two of the days I had planned. We've been trying to clean and reorganize things around the house and have been doing a lot more playing outside. Needless to say for the upcoming week I have a bunch of things put together to do to get ready for the 4th of July. Here is what I've come up with.
Independence Day Activities
Language ArtsTalk about the things in this Activity Book
MathPatriotic Plate Puzzle
Science/CookingPretzel Sparklers
Music/Gross MotorSing, "On the 4th of July"
Blast Off
Sing "The Star Spangled Banner"
Art/Fine MotorUncle Sam Hats
Patriotic Chains
Lincoln Penny Pendant
Star Wreath
That's all I have planned for the week aside from doing some of the things I didn't get to last week. Summer is just like that, isn't it? Anyway, I do plan on emphazing the colors of the flag. He knows these colors already, but it is always a fun way to remind them.

1 comment:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

great stuff we are doing the stuff i had planned and posted about F is for Flag if you'd like to see it email me and i'll get it to you!