Monday, March 23, 2009

Stuff

I am still doing activities with my preschooler everyday. I don't think I will continue post everything we do though. I don't feel that anyone is benefiting from it and it just takes extra time away from me to post them. However, if someone is wanting me to continue just let me know and I will be more than willing. Unless otherwise told I go back to more of the method I was using before. If you stop by my blog please feel free to comment and even share blogs and websites that you find helpful. Thanks. :)

3 comments:

Sidni Nielson said...

Just the blog I have been looking for! :) I have 3 kids at home only one is in preschool. I so need help. Thanks

Missy! said...

Thanks for all your work and your willingness to share your great ideas. I found your blog in Dec, but don't have internet access at home, until today!! My daughter is only 1, but I am always on the lookout for great ideas for the future.

Bee said...

I LOVE your blog and find it very helpful. I'm a mother of three small children (5 and under). Doing things with my kids doesn't come natural to me. I can easily get caught up in the things I need to do. I love your new style posting in detail the things you do. Your an inspiration and I constantly check your Blog for ideas. PLEASE keep going! I'm excited to share your blog with others, too!