Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tot-Book

This is the second Tot-Book I've made and I like the way it turned out more than the first! You can visit this link for this and more templates for Tot-Books. It will be well worth the visit. I also did a Cars one a while back if you would like to see mine, click here.
Here is the front of our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tot-Book:
Here's a peak at the inside. As you can see it is so fun and colorful. I like to laminate everything I possibly can because my son is not gentle with anything.
Here's a look at the inside. Isn't it so fun?

2 comments:

Mabel said...

That is very cute. I'm sure Vance is enjoying it. What a good mom you are!

mrs.baldridge said...

I teach Kindergarten and I love this! I like that they can see and feel and use the letters. It is a fun activity they can practice at home.