Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blogging End

I've been thinking about this blog for several months now and have officially decided to stop adding new posts to it.  I plan to leave this blog up for anyone who might find it useful in the future.  I have really enjoyed blogging in the years I have done it, but  my preschooler is coming to the end of his preschooling days.  I thought in September that I would finish out the year, but to be honest I have lost the motivation to do it.  My son and I still are doing preschool things, but it has been a nice break not having to worry about taking pictures or making sure I have links to share with every little thing we do.  I do hope that my posts over the years have been helpful and will continue to be helpful.  :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

Aww...I'll miss you! I completely understand though.
Thank you for all the work you put into this blog for so long!

Cherie said...

I've been following you for a while and will miss your preschool posts! Maybe you can continue when your son starts kindergarten! ;)

~Cherie~
Fluttering through the Seasons

Clipping Solutions said...


Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Blog It Is Really Interesting And Useful. Photo Retouching Services