Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bees Preschool Theme

Today we talked about bees.
Our main source we used was 2 Teaching Mommies Bee Printable Pack.

We also watched this video to learn more about bees.  
We visited this website Buzz About Bees.
We also sang "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"  If you need the words or the tune you can watch this video. I usually only sing the first 3 verses myself.

I tried to convince my son to do a bee craft or at least a coloring page, but he had not interest in that today so I didn't force the issue.

With the school year coming to a close I am going to be a little more relaxed with our preschool schedule and plans. At this point I only have two themes a week for May and they will mostly be pretty low key.  I can see that my son is getting tired and I don't want him to dislike preschool.  We'll see how things go.  I will be trying to follow his lead.

No comments: