Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Angel Activities

Today we talked about how an angel appeared to Mary and told her that she would have a special baby named Jesus.  Then we talked about how an angel appeared to some Shepard's and told them about Jesus' birth.

We did this fun paper angel craft that I found here.
 We also collaborated and made this angel together.  I found some cute trees with a pattern that I used for the angels body here.  My son also wanted to use the template for the wings so I cut it out but didn't do any of the folds.  Then he cut out a circle for a head and some arms.  Then we taped it together.  We used some vellum that I had on hand so it would look more heavenly.
Then my son did a coloring page of an angel that we found here

Since yesterday was packed full of activities and fun we had a more mellow day today, but it was still enjoyable.
Check out our angel activities from last year here and from 2010 here.

No comments: