Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Board Games, Museum, Oil and Water Activities

I am a little behind on posting our daily activities so I am going to do the ones I missed all in one post.  On Friday we played board games.  Simple, easy, and fun.  Here are my kids playing Trouble.
 Yesterday we went to the Natural History Museum of Utah.  They have free days a few times a year that you can take advantage of and so we did.  The next one looks like it will be in September.  If you are in the area check out more information about it here.  It was pretty packed as can be expected, but totally worth it.
 Today we did some oil and water activities.  More details are here.  My boys thought it was pretty cool that oil separates itself from the water and had fun helping add in food coloring.

1 comment:

Nana13 said...

Looks like lots of summer fun! Cute blog. I am your newest subscriber. I hope you will check out my blog and "follow" me too: http://notyournormalnana.blogspot.com/
Keep having fun