Monday, January 30, 2012

Angry Birds

Carisa at 1+1+1 made a really fun kindergarten Angry Bird pack that I thought my son would have a lot of fun doing so that is what we did today.  
 There a lots of great activities in this pack.  I didn't print them all out.  This is a kindergarten pack and while I think my son has moved past a lot of activities in a preschool pack some of the things in a kindergarten pack are still a little above him.
 Here he admires his work.  This activity has you color the picture based on the word.  Red, yellow, white.
 Here is a fun sorting game.  Sort through the birds and pigs.
 This activity is matching up what the word says with the right color of bird.  My son is starting to read pretty well now and was able to do this one his own.  (Yay!)
Then we played with our own Angry Birds that my mother-in-law made my sons.  You can find a tutorial on how to make these and others here.

I love being able to take things that my children are interested in and make them educational and fun!

No comments: