Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Back (sort of)

We are all moved into our new place however I don't have the majority of my preschool stuff unpacked yet.  My five year old started kindergarten a couple of weeks ago and since then my next oldest has been wanting to do preschool.  He will be four  next week. 
Today I pulled out some items that begin with the letter "A" and put them together. 
Apple
Applesauce
Airplane
Ant
Angry Bird
Alligator

 Then I put a stuffed bear in the mix and I asked him if he knew which item didn't belong.  He immediately picked out the bear.  I don't know if it was a lucky guess or if he really knew, but he got it right.  We then talked about each item and how it started with the letter "A". 
Then we did ant activities for the letter A which you can find at Confessions of a Homeschooler.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's funny because Jillian's preschool did the Letter A today too. Except she didn't go because she threw up in the night. We can't catch a break around here! Hope your kids don't get sick!