Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Gift Idea

Instead of filling my children's Easter baskets with a bunch of candy and useless toys that they will only play with for a few minutes the morning they get them I decided to do a little something different for Easter this year.
Each one is getting a book and a little stuffed animal to go with it.  Neither of which, in my opinion, you can have too many of.  My older two boys will also get a package of peeps as well so they can have a little treat.  You could go crazy and do more with the themes, but I'm keeping it simple.
 Here is a wonderful book called Rain Brings Frogs by Maryann Cocca-Leffler
 You're My Little Bunny by Claire Freedman
Yes, I know this is a duck not a chick.  After searching four different stores and having absoutely no chicks in sight at any of them I just got a duck instead.  My children are young, hopefully they won't be too picky.  The cute book is Chicks Run Wild.

abc button

No comments: