Saturday, February 5, 2011

10 Picture Books about Love

Since Valentine's Day is coming up I thought I'd share some of my favorite picture books about love. 

Here are some of my favorite books to read to my children:


Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Illustrated by Sheila McGraw
Love You Forever




I Love You Because You're You



You Are Special by Max Lucado Illustrated by Sergio Martinez
You Are Special (Max Lucado's Wemmicks)



The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein

The Giving Tree (Slipcased Mini Edition)



The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn Illustrated by Ruth E. Harper and Nancy M. Leak
The Kissing Hand



Because I Love You by Max Lucado Illustrated by Mitchell Heinzel

Because I Love You



Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney Illustrated by Anita Jeram
Guess How Much I Love You



I Love You As Much... By Laura Krauss Melmed Illustrated by Henri Sorensen
I Love You As Much...



The Snuggliest Snuggle in the World by Sarah Nash Illustrated by Daniel Howarth
The Snuggliest Snuggle in the World

abc button

No comments: