Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Triangles

I've been making some small (hopefully) improvements to this blog.  I changed the drop down bar at the top so hopefully it will be easier to navigate your way around.  Also if you'd like to subscribe to my blog there is a place to do that on the right.
Gathering Time:
Do a dot-to-dot triangle, each taking a turn to draw a line
Sing, “My Hat has Three Corners”
Focus Activities:
Make Triangle Fish
Cut tortilla into triangle shape and have as a snack with cheese- My kids were not interested in this idea at all today.  (You win some, you lose some)
Other Possibilities:
Hunt for triangles around the house
RESOURCES:

1 comment:

Jackie Higgins said...

I like the drop downs at the top! Very easy to navigate. I also like your triangle fish. we're big on fishing around here!!!