Monday, November 22, 2010

"M" is for M&M

Today we talked about the letter M.  We used Confessions of a Homeschoolers M is for m&m activities.  If you do this, please note that some of the activities use purple, pink, white, and black m&ms.  I didn't have any of those colors so we couldn't do all of the graphing charts.

My boys love to do anything that has to do with a little candy.  Yes, I am laughing at myself since we just finished talking about the Food Pyramid, but a little candy now and then is not going to hurt anyone.  :)

I was wishing I had a snowman lesson on hand because we got a ton of snow today.  

1 comment:

Elise said...

I have been clicking through the blogosphere and have come across your blog. I was interested to see that you are also a former teacher with three young children. I have a 4 and 2 year old, as well as a 7 month old baby.

Maths + candy = fun. What an enjoyable way to learn about graphing.

I look forward to following your blog.