Thursday, June 11, 2009

Award

I was awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" from a greater blogger and mother of two over at Serving Pink Lemonade. Check out her blog. You will not regret it especially if you have young children. Thanks so much! I am flattered.
Here are the rules for the award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another blog that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Honestly I would have picked Serving Pink Lemonade if she hadn't been the one to award me. However, I've picked another lovely blog for tots: Totally Tots. This is an awesome blog with a collection of different mothers posting about a wide variety of topics. Check it out.

1 comment:

Carisa said...

Thank you so much for honoring Totally Tots this way!!!

:) Carisa